Assessment & Taxation
Property Tax Payment Information
- Pay online
- Pay by phone
- Payment using your financial institution's online bill pay
- Pay by mail
- Pay in person
- General Property Tax Payment Information
2013-2014 Property Tax Information
- If your statement is yellow...
- 2013-2014 Property Tax Statement Guide
- 2013-2014 Summary of Assessments and Taxes
- 2013-2014 Levy Code Rates
- 2013-2014 Changed Property Ratios
- View/Print Tax Statement - Use the "Guest Login" button to search by Property Account Number or street address.
- Property values decline, but property taxes increase. Why?
Multnomah County Property Information Online
You can check your property value, taxes due, property description and much more at www.MultCoPropTax.org. Use the “Guest Login” button to search by Property Account Number (e.g. R176816) or street address.
Expanded search capabilities are provided with subscription access. Find out more about subscription access.
This site provides information regarding the property assessment process, assessment history in Oregon, statutes that control the process, information on how to appeal and more. If you have questions or comments that you wish to pass on to us, please contact us at 503-988-3326.
The mission of the Division of Assessment, Recording and Taxation is to serve the public by carrying out all mandated functions with integrity, accountability, excellent customer service, accuracy and effectiveness, while strategically and prudently managing public resources.