Assessment & Taxation
Property Tax Payment Information
- Pay online
- Pay by phone
- Payment using your financial institution's online bill pay
- Pay by mail
- Pay in person
- General Property Tax Payment Information
2012-2013 Property Tax Information
- If your statement is yellow...
- 2012-2013 Property Tax Statement Guide
- 2012 Property Tax News Release
- 2012-2013 Summary of Assessments and Taxes
- 2012-2013 Levy Code Rates
- 2012-2013 Changed Property Ratios
- Why taxes increase if property values decrease
2011-2012 Property Tax Information
Multnomah County Property Information Online
You can check your property value, taxes due, property description and much more at www.MultCoPropTax.org. Use the “Guest Login” button to search by Property Account Number (e.g. R176816) or street address.
Expanded search capabilities are provided with subscription access. Find out more about subscription access.
This site provides information regarding the property assessment process, assessment history in Oregon, statutes that control the process, information on how to appeal and more. If you have questions or comments that you wish to pass on to us, please contact us at 503-988-3326.
The mission of the Division of Assessment, Recording and Taxation is to serve the public by carrying out all mandated functions with integrity, accountability, excellent customer service, accuracy and effectiveness, while strategically and prudently managing public resources.