November 4, 2008 General Election
- Results as a PDF or in HTML
- Statewide results - Link to statewide results from Oregon Secretary of State.
- Election Reports - Updates #1-#35 beginning at 8 PM 11/4 through 11/18. (Zip File)
Abstracts - Results by Precinct
- Abstracts from other counties (joint districts)
- Administrative Hand Count
- Official State Results - Official results from Oregon Secretary of State.
- Write-Ins for No Candidate Filed
Election Participation - Voter Registration
- Election Participation by District
- Election Participation by Precinct
- Voter Demographics Report
- District Measure Voting Percentage
- Precincts by District
- Statewide Voter Registration and Turnout Statistics
- Voter Turnout
- Sample Ballot - Sample ballot with all candidates and measures on the ballot.
- Multnomah County Online Voters' Guide
- State Online Voters' Guide
- League of Women Voters - Voters' Guide
- Candidate Filings - List of County Sheriff and PUD candidates who filed for office.
- Candidate Certification for City & SWCD candidates. List of City & SWCD candidates who have been certified for the November General Election. Voters' Pamphlet statements become public record on Sept. 12, 2008.
- Candidate Positions for the November 2008 General Election.
- Candidate Name Ballot Order - Memo from Oregon Secretary of State's office with order of candidate names on the ballot.
- Measure Text - Full measure text (caption, question and summary) for state and local measures on the ballot in Multnomah County.