Mental Health Crisis Intervention
Mental Health Call Center
Toll-Free: 1 (800) 716-9769
TTY: (503) 988-5866
The Mental Health Call Center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a highly-educated, well-trained staff. The call center offers
- Crisis Counseling by phone, with translation services for non-English speakers
- 24/7 mobile crisis outreach for in-person assessment
- Referral to low-cost or sliding-scale agencies
- Help finding mental health providers, including those who have culturally linguistically specific services
- Information about non-crisis community resources
Crisis System Feedback
We are asking for input about the crisis system of care: what you think works and where you think it needs improvement. Your opinions are important to us so please take some time to answer questions on a short survey.
Other area mental health crisis lines:
Urgent Walk-In Clinic
2415 SE 43rd Ave.
Open 7 am to 10:30 pm, seven days a week
Our hearts go out to the members of our community who have been impacted by the terrible tragedy at Clackamas Town Center. We also send our thoughts and condolences to the community of Newtown, Connecticut.
Many of us have been shaken by these traumatic events. Here are some resources about dealing with traumatic events and explaining them to your children. Please do not hesitate to call the crisis line at 503-988-4888 if you need help. You are not alone.
Heeseung Kang, Mental Health Call Center Supervisor
(503) 988-5464 ext. 26854
Fax: (503) 988-3137