Environmental Health Programs Moving to a New Location
Multnomah County Environmental Health will be moving in October. Offices at the Southeast Health Center will close at noon on Friday, October 19. They will reopen at noon on Monday, October 22 in their new location at Lloyd Corporate Plaza, 847 NE 19th Ave, Suite 350.
- Inspections and licensing (restaurants, food carts, etc.)
- Birth and death certificates (vital records)
- Food handler's testing
- Healthy Homes and CAIR asthma programs
- Housing inspections in unincorporated Multnomah County
- Lead poisoning prevention
- Food and waterborne disease investigations
All phone numbers will remain the same. Vector Control will remain at their current location.
Dental services and other programs located at the Southeast Health Center will remain open during the move.